SPECIAL ART REQUIREMENTS:
Should your project require multi-color printing, halftones, registration, or any other art specifics, please let us know and we will do our best to keep the integrity of your artwork or logo.
- One of our graphic artists create your design at a minimal cost.
- Quotes available upon request.
- Design charges will need to be approved to begin any artwork for your project. Please allow 24-48 hours for artwork.
- Please allow 24-28 hours for revisions.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN VECTOR GRAPHICS:
- Digital vector artwork is preferred.
- Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, EPS, PDF files are accepted.
- Fonts must be converted to outline paths prior to submission.
- Please do not send files with linked objects.
- Avoid custom spot colors, special effects fills or transparencies.
- File names must contain their native file extensions.
TYPE, RULE, AND OUTLINES:
- Fine serif and script type smaller that 6-8 points are not recommended.
- No type should be less than 8 points. Avoid open-faced, screen tones, outlines or drop-shadow effects on fonts.
- Strokes or reverse outlines less than .25 points may not print and are not recommended.
PMS COLOR MATHCING:
- Most projects can use standard imprint colors at no charge.
- Exact color matching is available with Pantone (PMS) Colors.
- Some PMS colors can be matched closely.
- Quotes available upon request